I know Chex mix is old news, but this was my first time making it. I didn’t even realize it had to baked! I mixed it up thinking we would fill the empty popcorn tin and snack on it through out the week. I was wrong, and it was gone in two days. There was barely enough time to get a picture. 🙂
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup bite-size garlic bagel chips or 1 cup regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces(I used cheez-its)
Heat oven to 250 degrees.
Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.