These yummy biscuits were our breakfast this morning.
It’s nice that they are gluten free so Quentin can eat them but super nice that they taste yummy too!
The recipe came from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition.
I used the blender to turn 1 1/4 cups of oatmeal into oat flour.
Then baked them in a greased muffin pan at 400º for 12 minutes.
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup whole milk, or homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter with a fork or pastry cutter into flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (greased with coconut oil).
- Drop a heaping tablespoon onto pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.